Lake Effect Kids is a forum for dedicated Fall Out Boy fans.

The Moustachette

lilwave
    Admin

The Moustachette

Post  lilwave on Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:37 pm

If you haven't heard of it yet, its a movie that Parick not only acted in, but directed. Theres a teaser trailer up as well, on its official website, look around, the movie also features Pete...
    http://moustachette.com/index.html

A lot of people have been asking me about the Moustachette, when it will be finished, and when it will be available for viewing. I've been dragging my feet about the whole thing because I was having a hard time letting go of control of the edit. This is my first film (albiet a short) and I feel perhaps my lesson is that films are kind of like as assembly line. Everyone involved has a job and one guy can't attempt to run every station telling everyone how to do said job. As a result, I think it's pertinent that I clarify some things. I directed the film (though it is my first direction and therefor was aided heavily by Assistant director Tobin Nageotte) and I act in it. As for my writing credit, initially I would say that I fleshed out the story but over time it's plot and purpose have changed considerably (as I'm sure films are supposed to do) and it is no longer "My" story. That credit would go to Tobin and my step-brother and producer on the film, Paul Klinke (I supposed with a little help from me). Anyway, it's all the better for that realization and now I'm finally able to approve a finished edit so it will be out shortly.

So what do you guys think? right now they're having us phone in at film festivsals, so that the movie could get premiered that way. It looks like its going straight to DVD, witch is fine with me.
    I'm just really pumped for it to come out in full... I mean, its a comedy, and Patrick always makes me laugh so lol this should do the trick.
    Lucy

Re: The Moustachette

Post  Lucy on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:33 pm

Wow, thanks for posting this! I never knew about it. Sounds awesome though.
    lilac

Post  lilac on Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:52 am

i wanna see it sounds cool. Very Happy
    lilwave
    Admin

Post  lilwave on Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:02 pm

truly Smile the whole concept sounds great! oh and if you take a picture of yourself with a 'stach and uplaod it onto flickr and I think one day you will get uploaded onto the site... whenever its done Smile the blog is pretty funny too, if you want to check that out, Tobin is a pretty cool guy, I kinda sorted got him pissed I think lol you can see the long rant on the Penguin commercial blog...
    lilwave
    Admin

Post  lilwave on Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:09 am

SO, after months (and months) of waiting, the official trailer is finally out!!! *applause*
    http://vimeo.com/3991368?pg=embed&sec=
    what do you guys think!? Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:11 am